// Strawberry Cupcake






I'm nur aida . I'm a pretty but i'm not too arrogant I am different from the others. I did not choose, hater's is not my problem, it's a stupid person problems. please be yourself , to a people who a shallow minded can you go away. I'm not perfect in this world but I can only do what I can. I do not make friends with people who like to stab me from behind. That all about me. Thank you readers! ! ! (Y)






Hey ! budies thank for come ! follow my personal blog :)




► My SuperMan
► My Diary




19 DEC. BATCH 97'S PLS DIE BITCH DIE!!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 3:53 AM | 0 Sweet Cupcake

HIII UOULSSSSZZ :face26:
ENTRY FOR TODAY? NAAA LOOK AT MY TITLE! 
THIS IS REAL NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!
PMR RESULT DAH NAK KELUAR :face32:
TULUNG BERI SALAM TAKZIAH PADA RESULT 
SAYA NANTI. EHEM EHEM BYEP :face36:


Older Post | Newer Post