// Strawberry Cupcake






I'm nur aida . I'm a pretty but i'm not too arrogant I am different from the others. I did not choose, hater's is not my problem, it's a stupid person problems. please be yourself , to a people who a shallow minded can you go away. I'm not perfect in this world but I can only do what I can. I do not make friends with people who like to stab me from behind. That all about me. Thank you readers! ! ! (Y)






Hey ! budies thank for come ! follow my personal blog :)




► My SuperMan
► My Diary




Can you accept this?
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | 1:02 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake


Hello girls, Now I story you listen okay? :face22:
Ehm uhm hm, I don't know how to start my story, Firstly i'm heart broken girl. I don't know what I want do now. I hate him and I hate her. Saya tahu awak dengan dia tak ada apa apa but me as a girl, I have my own feelllinggg. You should be understand at here 'MY FEEEELLIINGGG!' saya tahu perempuan itu yang mula, yang minta number awak but why you give your number to her behind me and you and her are.........
Hm please don't lost my trust, baru beberapa jam saya dah berbaik dengan awak now awak nak melenting sebab stupid thing? Ah come on! I think you're a bit better after this but I'm wrong. I'M WRONG!
You're change everything! my Love, my Trust and my Patience. I can't accept this Immediately. My love not only for 1year 9month but my trust also have limits :face29: Boys never realize how much one little thing can
hurt a girl. I'm just a girl who is almost always smiling, but it's not always real. I can be read like an open book, but I hide too much. I always work hard at things, but don't always get what I deserve.

You can say sorry a million time, say i love you as much as you can, say whatever you want, whenever you want. But if you're not going to prove that the things you are true, then don't say anything at all. Because if you can't show it, your words don't mean a thing. Boys never realize how much one thing can hurt a girl.


Sorry for my bad grammar <3 


Older Post | Newer Post